- wiki visual artist : True Art is Taxonomical
- Do a great deal of grunt work in the Wiki *
- re-railing OTC threads : Rerailway Conductor
- Hey! I hang out in _____ forum! (might use the wiki images—a book for Lit—for these)
- Video Games *: Wii would like to trope. | Don't throw this into the screen—again. | Got to love those pixelated llamas.
- Lit : Has a big enough book that it's a certified weapon. | An avid bookworm that had barrowed into the forum's soil. | Who needs pictures when you have paper/text? | Hardcover or paperback? The hardest choice since paper and plastic—although it's definitely paper.
- Amime/manga *
- Tabletop games
- a d20 : d20 | The Troll swings at you with the stolen banhammer roll for a saving throw. | Game masters always keep a set of dice handy. | For the roleplayer who like a little...randomness.
- 6 more options for a d20
- The "20" on a d20 | You rolled a critical! Unfortunately, that could be a bad thing...
- Wiki Talk
- IP * : Can choose the right pics for a trope page easily.
- TRS *
- a TRS hard hat : Anarchitect : Trope Repair Crew
- Western Animation *
- Visual Novels
- Music : (Lady Gaga) Snap, snap, trope that hit on the radio! | (Carefull With That Ax) Careful with that dubstep!
- Live Action TV
- Live Action Film *
- Comics *
- Visual Arts
- Affiliations *
- Other (interest and personality related come to mind)
- Ask me for help | Better than your average help desk.
- References *
- Pynchon "bugle" | We Await Silent Trystero's Empire!
- An Aleph null (math term, link to The Other Wiki)
- Slendy's Operator symbol from The Slender Man Mythos WARNING
- Eye of Providence as used in the US
- Script/writing from The Lord of the Rings
- A Companion Cube | Remains safely operational up to 4000 degrees Kelvin. | Will never threaten to stab you.
- A Cthulhu-head
- a Wug from an English-speaking linguistics test)
- sports' balls (including pool balls)
- All 15 pool balls
- Baseball ball
- Basketball ball
- TV Tropes references * ]]
- Gems (originally based on "chaos gems")
- Anamals *
- Random * : a pair of rose-colored glasses : a boat/ship]]
- Stuff that was "gift only"
- Tropers who are great at making puns *
- a badge(r) | Very punny, indeed.
Profile Badges that direct others to certain other accounts"have to reserve what happens by clicking a badge. So, no badges that link elsewhere."
- Possible "double" badge for Heralds
- Custom badges
edited 2nd Jul '12 11:01:44 PM by Belian
edited 9th Apr '12 12:57:54 PM by BadWolf21
edited 9th Apr '12 1:55:25 PM by Belian
edited 9th Apr '12 2:00:52 PM by BestOf
edited 9th Apr '12 2:00:56 PM by Willbyr
edited 9th Apr '12 2:02:22 PM by BestOf