21. Not allowed to prototype a Grue.
21a. Not allowed to prototype a Tonberry.
21b. Not allowed to prototype any demigod figures. (Exceptions made to Cthulhu and the like.)
21c. Not allowed to prototype myself. (Exception made if I am already dead.)
21d. Not allowed to kill myself solely to prototype myself.
22. "Shenanigans" only accounts for so much; i.e. I did not kill all of the Denizens solely through "Shenanigans". I must elaborate.
23. bombKind abstratus means grenades and claymore mines, not supernuclear charges.
24. Addendum to 23, "Supernuclear grenades" are only so powerful.
25. I will remember that SBURB DOES HAVE FRIENDLY FIRE ENABLED.
26. No, I will not "heedlessly alchemize everything in my house and hope something good comes out."
27. I will not have bucketKind abstratus solely to antagonize any observant trolls.
28. If I am the Knight of Time, I will not invest in a deadCloneKind abstratus.
29. Even if the rules allow it, ABSCON Ding
is a valid flight option, not a valid fight option. CLARIFICATION: I will not ABSCOND enemies to death by any means.
30. Not allowed to captchalogue my Kernelsprite.
31. Not allowed to prototype a Captcha card.
32. Not allowed to prototype my spare copy of SBURB.
33. pistolKind and rifleKind are different from each other. They are also different from artilleryKind
34. giantMechKind assumes I will be starting the session unarmed for a few descends.
35. Orbital bombardment only works if I actually have a satellite, which I likely won't.
35a. In the event I do have a Kill Sat, I am restricted to 3 shots.
35b. Not allowed to blow my three shots on standard Mooks
36. Just because I am an 8th degree black belt in any martial arts doesn't mean I can take on the Black Queen early.
37. fistKind means I'm fighting unarmed, not that I'm amputating my hands to alchemize.
37a. Not allowed to amputate any body part to alchemize a prosthetic counterpart, regardless of how awesome it is.
edited 16th Mar '12 7:21:24 PM by FlashofNight