Things Mr. Welch Is No Longer Allowed To Do In SBURB:
edited 3rd Mar '12 8:51:17 AM by Aniventerie
edited 15th Mar '12 1:55:07 PM by FlashofNight
edited 16th Mar '12 7:21:24 PM by FlashofNight
- 39. Not allowed to alchemize together a bladekind Strife Specibus with a nunchkukind Strife Specibus.
- 40. Actually, not allowed to alchemize any Kind Abstrata together at all.
edited 23rd Mar '12 7:44:21 PM by hnd03
edited 23rd Mar '12 7:51:11 PM by Aondeug
edited 12th Sep '12 1:26:10 PM by KPShadow
Freshly sponged spatial vectors enable propelling through sensory implosion default.
edited 29th Nov '12 11:01:29 AM by SuperGex
edited 29th Nov '12 1:05:03 PM by SuperGex
edited 27th Jan '14 9:22:45 AM by mrmercer
- 59. derseKind is not an appropriate strife specibus.
- 60. Not allowed to carve my name into the Scratch object.
- 61. Even if it results in my coplayers' godtiering, not allowed to perform ritual human sacrifice.
- 62. The Life player does not appreciate spirited renditions of "Circle of Life" every time they enter the room.
- 63. Even if someone did it in another session, not allowed to recruit Jack Noir.
edited 5th Aug '14 4:17:03 PM by globalCooldown
You need to Get Known to get one of those.