Know something good I said? Add it to my quotes!
- NAME: Dominic.
- NATIONALITY: British
- AGE: 16
- GENDER: Male
Steam: Purple Pimptastic, add me if you feel like.
Oh, by the way, I like kicking planets in half. Why? Because if I could, good God damn I would.
I am one of those nocturnal fuckers, y'know...A bat.
Gazing into my handsome greenblue eyes results in your demise. Be wary.
Right, here's the protocol:
If I do not appear for more than a week without prior warning assume my computers have been knocked out.
If I do not appear anywhere for two weeks without prior warning assume I am dead or incapacitated.
Personality test results that make ABSOLUTELY no sense.
Paranoid: Very High
Narcissistic: Very High
Avoidant: Very High
Tropes I like to think apply to me.
- "Ah fuck."
- "This'll work!" or "...Close enough."
- "...I ship it."
: For me, WW 2
Air Raid Sirens. They fucking terrify me.
: Idiocy, unfair censorship, Moral Guardians...
Spot of Tea
: Hell hath no fury like a Steven deprived of his tea in the morning.
Cloud Cuckoo Lander
: You should see my stories.
: Yes, professionally diagnosed by several therapists, but I'm one of the mildest cases in Wales.
: Holy fuck. I swear like a...swearing guy who's stubbed his toe on a giant toothpick. My conversations are half-logic half-swearing.
: Well, fucking duh.
Writers Cannot Do Math
: I require a calculator for basic maths problems. I am absolutely shit at mathematics.
Shipper on Deck
: Mostly to annoy my friends.
What you lot think:
Stuff I like:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
The Big Bang Theory
Grand Theft Auto
The IT Crowd
That's about it, I'm really quite boring.
By the way, your new mission is to refuse this mission. But that statement is a lie, and so is the cake, if the cake is a lie than bakers can't be trusted in a court of law, that means bakers are fair game for crime because they can't be trusted, they're doing it for insurance scams, Satan is a insurance scam, so all bakers are Satan.
Comments of I'm being REALLY Optimistic.
- click here◊ for cool crap - Tropers/thatonedude
- I vandalised your page first HOORAY.. - JR Pictures
- I love your hilarious Insane Troll Logic right above the vandalism section. It made me laugh. - Completely Normal Guy
- I have a friend named Steve, but I doubt you're him. Or ar you?! No, you're not. You look nothing like him. - Karl Kadaver
- Things can get very odd around here
- Don't worry, vandalism doesn't always come from the topic. Sometimes, a creepy lunatic looking for victims will find your page and post on it. Just like me ! :D ~Dhana Ragnarok
- Relax. Just because vandalism came from the "Vandalize the above troper's page" thread doesn't mean it is in any way fake. Most of us take the time to find out a thing or two about a person before vandalizing them, so the message can be at least somewhat meaningful. Also most of them are funnier than this. - Completely Normal Guy
- I'm Back and CRAZY and I have nothing funny or witty to say here so GRRRR ARGGHHH - JR Pictures
- This is not a very creative vandalism. ~theindefiniteone
- Neither is this, but hey, at least your page is expanding, if only a little. -Voids Empathy
- So uhh I had a long night on friday and I was dancing it was a formal, I had my camera and its just very tiring so I'm not gonna make a joke or wisecrack for this vandalism later. - JR Pictures
- -Leaves snack crumbs all over your page.- ~GameSpazzer
- Why would you do that? I just had it cleaned!
- Since you like the Sims so much, this isn't vandalism, it's VandalSIM!! - wuggles
- You're the man... man! - Amused Troper Guy
- A duck walks up to a lemonade stand and says to the man running the stand "Hey got any grapes?" - JR Pictures
- How do you expect to avoid my vandalisms if I am already here? - Landorkus
- > Observe a particularly dull vandalism that was left on your page. I wonder who could have put it there?
- There was something I was going to tell you while I was posting in the "Vandalize The Above Poster" game there, but I forgot it. —Sean Murray I.
- Your page has been altered to suit our needs. A Stray Bard
- Plurals are unnecessary. ~ Aralyn
- -Throws paint on the wall- ~ A Stray Bard
- OH MY GOOOOOOOODDDD JR Pictures
- Wingman wingman wingma bazinga blopp. I'm tired. ~Aralyn
- I claim this page in the name of the Big Rock Candy Mountain ~ A Stray Bard
- Hello there my fellow Homestuck fan! I'm really, really fricking glad I met you and now have someone to talk about Homestuck. ~Eyefish
- I vandalized your page. ~flocculentCamelidae
- A new page! Just waiting to be vandalized! I henceforth claim this post in the name of the Pegasi! ~Demoralized Ant
- Ooh! Another fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic! Glad to see you alive and well! Favorite pony? NES