Hint 1: "The improbable choreography has been going on for a while..."
- The song or anime is mentioned in the page for Dancing Theme.
- The anime is an adaptation.
- It is a Slice of Life.
- Sci-fi of fantasy: no.
- Romance: no.
- Action/mystery: no.
- Something to do with Haruhi Suzumiya? No.
- Animated by a studio in the Names to Know in Anime page.
- Not Kyo Ani.
- Not listed in the Surreal Theme Tune page.
- Not Curriculum.
- Not Futari no Kimochi no Honto no Himitsu
- Not Serious Business.
- No High School girls.
- The song is an OP.
- The anime was adapted from a manga.
- It was not adapted from a light novel.
- The characters don't pass by colonnades.
- Some characters had hair that wasn't brown or black.
- Some of the characters have unnatural hair colour.
- The anime doesn't have a foreign transfer student.
- It has ojous.
- There is more than 1 OP.
- The protagonist doesn't have red or orange hair.
- The show doesn't use Evolving Credits.
- The main character is male.
- The song or anime is not referenced in Ondo.
- The manga is not ongoing, even in Japan.
- Some characters do dance.
- The anime is not Hayate the Combat Butler.
- Thus, the song isn't from Hayate, either.
- So it's not Shichiten Hakki Shijou Shugi.
- The anime is not listed in the Tsundere page.
- It is not listed in the Shana Clone page.
- It is not listed in the Sugar and Ice Personality page.
Now, it's been a while since I wathced this anime, so I don't remember it as well as I apparently should. Anyway, these answer are not going to be very relevant:
Does a character ever use a cell phone?
Is a character ever seen using email?
Does any character ever smoke a cigarette or cigar?
I'm pretty sure that the answers are "no, no, yes" but since I don't remember every episode, I could be mistaken. But as I said, none of these is ever important to the plot, that I recall. I'm not counting these in the final hint tally 'cause my answers aren't very good.
So, total number of hints: 36.
edited 8th Jun '12 2:47:57 AM by BestOf
Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur.