You can't strike out "redundant" hints, seeing as how the questions on dates are an essential part of the elimination process. I blame the numerous attempts at brute-forcing for that round
Okay, I guess I shouldn't have crossed out some of the ones I did after I looked back on it, but you do realize that you're saying that the fact "The manga did not start in 1994" isn't redundant even though "The manga started in 1992" is listed as a fact. Oh, by the way, after I looked back on that list, I only saw 5 facts I crossed out that shouldn't have been.*
Of course, that just brings it up to 61 facts.
Is it considered a shoujo according to Wikipedia? No.
Does the work's TV Tropes page list What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs? as one of its tropes? No.
Is it on the What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs? page? No.
Is the hint a reference to the anime title? No.
Is the anime a Widget Series? That trope is one of those tropes that I would never contribute to because I would never be completely sure if a work would count, even though I know exactly what the trope is about. Instead of yes or no, I'll just say that it is not on that page.
Is the anime Slice of Life? No.
Hint: What drugs is she on?
- Is an adaptation.
- Is an adaptation of a manga.
- Therefore is not an adaptation of a visual novel.
- Is not Shonen according to Wikipedia.
- Also, it is not Shoujo according to Wikipedia.
- And it also isn't Seinen.
- Is not listed as "Josei" on Wikipedia.
- Is not Kodomomuke.
- Is not a drama.
- Is a comedy.
- Is not an action anime.
- Is really an anime.
- Does not have a supporting protagonist as a main character.
- Is hand-drawn. Of course that just eliminates the few CG and stop motion anime. And no, I will not answer any questions about whether or not it is completely hand-drawn or not, even when I don't have any restrictions up.
- Did not air before the Tokyo subway sarin gas attack (in 1995).
- Did not air on an even numbered year.
- Aired in 1995.
- Did not air in 1997.
- Did not air in 1999.
- Does not list What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs? on its TV Tropes page. !
- Is not on the Widget Series page.
- Is not a Slice of Life anime.
- Was not made after 2000.
- Is not a TV series.
- Is listed on Wikipedia's Anime of 1995 page.
- There aren't any other anime in this anime's franchise.
- The word "she" doesn't refer to the creator.
- And it doesn't refer to Megumi Hayashibara either.
- Drug is a key part of the hint.
- Is not related to a specific drug.
- Is not related to the song lyrics or the title.
- Does not reference the anime title.
edited 9th Sep '11 6:47:23 PM by PokÚnatic