Anime Theme Song Game:
edited 25th Aug '11 11:54:47 PM by djmaca
edited 26th Aug '11 12:09:19 AM by djmaca
edited 26th Aug '11 12:45:39 AM by djmaca
Round 315: *uppercuts Pokenatic*Hint: SHINRYUKEN!!!!!
Restrictions: No asking about air dates or series length. (The usual.)
edited 26th Aug '11 3:58:55 AM by Pyrite
edited 26th Aug '11 5:05:10 AM by flygon250
edited 26th Aug '11 5:14:01 AM by Pyrite
- It's an OP.
- It's not targeted at the Shonen demographic.
- Is it Pyrite Knows? ...I have absolutely nothing to say to that.
It's super effective!
Pyite is frozen solid! Okay, back to the current round. Is it an adaptation? Of a manga? Does it have a TV Tropes page?
- It's (probably) targeted at the Seinen demographic.
- There are no Humongous Mecha.
- The main character is not an Idiot Hero.
- It is an adaptation.
- It is an adaptation of a manga.
- The work does not have a TV Tropes page. (Aren't you glad I didn't make this a Tropes-Only round?)
edited 26th Aug '11 8:05:25 AM by Pyrite
edited 26th Aug '11 8:25:26 AM by Pokénatic
- It does not have a Wikipedia page.
- Therefore it cannot possibly be listed as Seinen demographic under that page.
- It is not on the Summary.Manga And Anime page.
- I do not want an Iron Tail to the head, thank you. Just wait until I sic a Speed Boost Blaziken on your ass.
edited 26th Aug '11 9:37:29 AM by Pyrite
edited 26th Aug '11 10:22:55 AM by Pokénatic
- The anime is not Pokémon.
- The anime aired before the Sendai quake. EDIT: Shit, this is what happens when I try answering these things at 3am in the morning. I'll let this one go as a freebie, but no further questions on air dates, as per original stipulations.
- The anime has an entry on MAL.
- The anime has an entry on ANN.
- The anime has an entry on AniDB.
- It is listed as Seinen on AniDB.
- The manga that the anime is based on has an entry on Mangaupdates.
- I am currently watching this series.
edited 26th Aug '11 6:27:48 PM by Pyrite