XKCD: It's more than a comic:
edited 31st Aug '09 6:09:03 PM by Mr Lostman
edited 31st Aug '09 6:20:13 PM by Mr Lostman
edited 31st Aug '09 6:25:26 PM by Nyktos
edited 31st Aug '09 6:26:06 PM by GoggleFox
edited 1st Sep '09 12:02:11 AM by Fawriel
- The issue about women not being able to inherit
- The untrustworthyness of some flirtatous romantic men
- The appropriete way for women to behave under difficult social circumstances.
- Have head-strong interllectually based women priviledged over the swoony silly ones.
- Men who prove their affection through action.
- Women being disgraced by young men's advances.
edited 1st Sep '09 1:47:50 AM by wellinever
Far off, where the pulse of it is not heard.
edited 1st Sep '09 9:59:10 PM by Medinoc