Tropers Online: 3,472
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
- Awesome Music: Men of Harlech and the main theme by John Barry.
- Designated Hero: Hurrah for imperialism! Although to be fair, the story is more about a group of men trapped in a small space trying to survive against horrific odds.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Color Sergeant Bourne. At the time of writing (early 2013), he holds the pagequote for not only the work page for Zulu, but also the tropes Someone Has to Do It and Sergeant Rock.
- First Installment Wins: You may have noticed from the page description that this film actually had a sequel called Zulu Dawn. Its fair to say that not many people have seen it...
- Moment Of Awesome: Basically everything Sgt. Bourne does.
- Okay, let's face it; half the film is this.
- Retroactive Recognition: Michael Caine!