- Base Breaker: The "bullshit mask", which is considered either an impressive prop or a distracting annoyance. And that's for starters. One particular complaint is the awkward contrast it causes with the unmuffled voiceovers.
- In the most recent episodes, however, the muffling issue is mostly gone.
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- The Bullshit Man wonders if the fourth Rambo film will just be called Rambo... which actually happens. This is brought up in the respective The Angry Video Game Nerd review.
- He also complains about pennies. In 2012, Canada would no longer produce pennies, and would no longer be needed in transactions (everything's rounded up to the nickel instead).
- Memetic Mutation: "You know what's buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuullllllllllllllllllllllllllshiiiiiiiiiiiit?"
- Nausea Fuel / Nightmare Fuel: The bullshit mask.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks:
"To everyone who doesnít like the mask. Itís too late to change it. I shot 10 episodes back to back. (3 have been released and 7 are on the way.)"
- Happens on a constant basis, despite the fact that the show is designed to be random, with limited formula. The most common complaint is, unsurprisingly, the bullshit mask and its consistent use from Episode 14 onward.
- James did make a mellow response to this in his episode 18 video in the description.
- After that, he continued to use the mask, apparently content with the way his character is portrayed.
You know what's buuuulllllshiiiit? YMMV tropes. Not everyone agrees with these entries, so sometimes when people edit YMMV pages, Edit Wars break out and the mods have to step in and fix the pages up or outright lock them. Now that's bullshit.