Tropers Online: 4,535
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
- Accidental Innuendo: The word Gorn was mentioned while trying to make a corn for a party.
- And they didn't even wash the letters between unmaking non-food words and making food words. Ew.
- Ear Worm: "It's time to build a word! Let's build it! Let's build it!" (Generally used Once an Episode)
- Les Yay: One episode centers on Sheep writing a love song to Bear (for Valentine's Day, but still). Um...
- The same episode centers on Frog helping Bug write his name on a Valentine. Turns out the Valentine is for Frog, and they hug for a very long time, gazing into one another's eyes.
- Uncanny Valley: nuff said.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: The premise, to some.