YMMV: United 93
- Fridge Brilliance: After taking over the plane, one of the hijackers places a photograph of their target, the U.S. Capitol Building, on the plane's yoke. Near the end of the film, when the passengers fight back and struggle with the hijackers for control of the plane, the picture is knocked off the yoke in the process, symbolizing that the hijackers will not hit their target.
- Government Conspiracy: If you're a 9/11 Conspiracy Theorist and you watched this film, then you probably believe that the Hijacker's motive for this attack were slightly different then shown in the film.
- Nightmare Fuel:
- The stark realism of United 93 being highjacked definitely counts as this—the panic, terror at seeing a fellow passenger stabbed, being forced into the back by a man wearing a fake bomb...everything.
- Not to mention the whole movie itself is this - when it's not only based on what actually happened, but even documented as accurately as the filmmakers were able to.
- Tear Jerker: Your mileage WON'T vary. You will cry watching this movie.