YMMV: True Crime: Streets of L.A.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment:
- Nick has a hard enough time convincing people that he spoke to the legendary "Ancient Wu," he's not even going to try to explain the insanity of fighting a dragon surrounded by lava in an underground maze.
- If you play through the game for the first time only to get to the bad ending, suddenly having the explanation as to why a bunch of goons with automatic weapons are shooting up a high-rise ala Die Hard jump on a desk and shout GENERAL HAN-YU-KIM OF THE NORTH KOREAN ARMY then throw knives at you feels pretty damn random.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Mako voicing a General.
- Scrappy Mechanic: The aiming function. In theory, you can shoot to wound. In practice, it seems like random chance decides whether a bullet aimed to wound actually will wound or kill.
- That One Boss: General Kim.