YMMV: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)
- Alternative Character Interpretation: Was Erin a good-natured young woman who, despite making mistakes, had the best intentions at heart and is a genuinely likeable person or was she an idiot that had to have things her way and got everyone in the movie killed?
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Pepper certainly has her fanbase for being the most sympathetic.
- Jerkass Woobie: Morgan. Yeah. he wants to leave the missing (and presumably dead) Kemper behind to save himself, but he also dies trying to save Erin's life by getting a chainsaw to the balls.
- Plus, the horrific physical and mental torture he goes through such as having a bottle smashed in his face adds a lot of sympathy.
- The Scrappy: Erin for a portion of the fanbase, primarily due to her incompetence getting every single one of her friends killed.
- What an Idiot: Leatherface drops his chainsaw right in front of Erin. She sits on the ground screaming and doing nothing productive, leading to her friend's death. Way to go, moron.
- The Woobie: Pepper. She's genuinely a nice, likeable person who only wanted to help the hitchhiker and found herself being unfairly punished for it.