YMMV: The Non-Adventures of Wonderella
- Acceptable Targets:
- Crosses the Line Twice: Hitlerella. Everything about her.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Jokerella.
- Foe Yay/Les Yay:
- Wonderella and Hitlerella. Their fights are compared to sex - "You never stick around after our fight any more", "I want someone who will be there when the police turn up" and so on.
- During Hitlerella's Darker and Edgier phase, Wonderella certainly seemed to appreciate the assless chaps. Then again, knowing Wonderella, it could easily be for the limitless blackmail material they give.
- "You certainly date a lot of screamers"
- Also seen between Wonderella and Plunderella here.
- There's also Hitlerella's reaction to Wonderella ranting about Hamlet.
Hitlerella: Oh my god, would you shut up about the damn play already? So you read Hamlet! Welcome to the 8th grade! I built a war machine, Dana! A WAR MACHINE.
[Wonderella, dejected, hangs her head and walks away]
Hitlerella: Oh, so you're gonna be like that, huh. REAL NICE, DANA. ...honey come back i'm sorry
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Four years after the gay robot who turns into a red car, Transformers Prime gave us Knock Out.
- Memetic Badass: Jeremy Irons, voice of Scar in The Lion King.
- Nightmare Fuel: "The rabbit was meant to be the least scary thing on this page, but somehow the opposite happened."
- Some Anvils Need to Be Dropped: Yes, even in a Wonderella comic can you find a message about treating female fans and cosplayers with respect that works. As seen here.
- Villain Decay:
- "Oh, Dr. Shark! Sometimes I forget you're occasionally a supervillain."
- Hitlerella too, judging by this comic.