YMMV: The Kentucky Fried Movie
- Crosses the Line Twice: Line? What line??
- Hilarious in Hindsight: In a parody commercial, an oil company describes using recycled fast-food grease for auto fuel.
- All the fake movies are produced by Samuel L. Broncowitz, years before another Samuel L. became famous.
- The classic "Take him to Detroit"-punishment Dr. Klahn gives to an American spy. The movie may be over 30 years old, but considering Detroit's current situation this joke is still very accurate (probably even more so today than it was back then).
- Memetic Mutation:
- BIG JIM SLADE! Hevenu shalom aleichem...
- One-Scene Wonder: Stephen Bishop as the "show me you're nuts" guy.
- Cleopatra Schwartz. There's people then and now who'd pay good money... well, five bucks... to see that movie for reals.