Funny: The Kentucky Fried Movie
- "She was six feet of black dynamite! He was a short Hasidic Jew!" And all the rest of the following trailer. If only Cleopatra Schwartz had actually been made..
- "And Featuring Donald Sutherland as The Clumsy Waiter!"
- One of the kung-fu mooks missing his flying kick in A Fistful of Yen.
- "Rex Kramer... Danger Seeker." "NIGGERS!"
- The very first line in the film: "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in, film at eleven."
- All of the "Joy of Sex Album" sketch is hilarious, but it truly transitions into greatness with the introduction of "BIG JIM SLADE!" [crash]
- Klahn's carefully sorted collection of prisoners.
Klahn: These are drunks who do not know where they are, and no longer care.
Klahn: These are drunks who do not know where they are, but do care.
Klahn: And these people know where they are, and care, but don't drink.
Prisoner: Where am I?
Klahn: (to prisoner) Do you care?
Klahn: (to guard) Put this man in the first cage, and give him a drink! (leaves)
Guard: What do you drink?
Prisoner: I don't care.
- Klahn shipping off a terrified CIA agent to Detroit.
- NOOOO! NOT DETROIT! NOT THAT!
- The "Happy Birthday to You" joke in the courtroom sketch. It cost the filmmakers $10,000 for the rights and was worth every penny.