YMMV: The Amazing Spiez
- Broken Base: The fans of Totally Spies! didn't seem to like the "younger" group of spies.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: In the episode Sheena was introduced in, Marc has spent the entire episode trying and failing to get her to notice him, even going as far as using a WOOHP gadget to alter his appearance, which also fails. Towards the end of the episode, Marc decides he's going to try one more time and plans on using the gadget again. Megan (who had been encouraging the entire time and trying to convince Marc that he didn't need to change to get Sheena to like him) begrudgingly approves but insists that Marc let her set his appearance. He agrees and for the rest of the scene, Marc's face is obscured. After Sheena says yes, Marc goes back over to his sister and tells her that whatever look she gave him sure worked. Megan holds up a mirror...and reveals she just set his looks back to normal.
Marc: No way...Megan: (affectionately) For a genius, you can be pretty dumb sometimes.
- Headscratchers: In 2 of the Missing Episodes, someone (Trudi and Tami to be exact) are turned into spy-sassins by a gadget the Spiez had lying around that was issued by WOOHP...why would you have something like that and in Trudi's case, why would they bring it home with them?
- In the episode that introduced Sherry, why in the world didn't Lee, Megan and Tony notice that Marc was acting brain-dead after his first session with her? Megan especially has no excuse given how close she and Marc are.
- Meaningful Name: Technical example; Marc's name is spelled the same way as the MARC system for library online catalogues. Given his position as The Smart Guy, it's appropriate.
- Missing Episode: Most of the second season and 3 early episodes have practically vanished and good luck finding them on the Internet.
- Les Yay: In "Operation Yeti Bear", Megan seems to be quite enamored with athletic prodigy Tara Prefontaine...
Megan: Wow! That is one fantastic girl!
- Screwed by the Network: After about a month, Cartoon Network moved the show from the afternoon to an uncomfortable early-morning slot before pulling it off the air entirely. Not to mention certain episodes only aired once and only in Canada and now can't be found anywhere on the Internet outside of a sadly understated wiki article.