- Broken Base: The CGI reboot. Some enjoyed it but the rest of people who grew up watching the originals are wary about the graphics.
- Crowning Music of Awesome:
- Fanon Discontinuity: Many people refuse to acknowledge the CGI reboot due to its 3D animation and different main characters.
- Gateway Series: Many children who watched the originals along with Flying House were introduced to know about The Bible. Others admit that Superbook is their first anime they watched.
- Harsher in Hindsight: In season one Japanese ending credits, Chris, Joy and Gizmo never noticed that they left Ruffles behind. It gets worse in season two when they let Ruffles transported into the computer.
- Nostalgia Filter: Superbook is fondly remembered by many adults.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks: A lot of fans of the original series dislike the changes in CGI reboot.
- Toy Ship: Chris and Joy.