YMMV: Star Fox Command
- Contested Sequel: The game pretty much divided the fanbase.
- Draco in Leather Pants: In-universe, both Krystal and Dash paint some of Andross' earlier actions as one of a scientist attempting to make Venom habitable before he turned to trying to rule the Lylat System. Dash is understandable in that Andross was his grandpa. As for Krystal...maybe she was just yanking Fox's chain.
- The Scrappy: Krystal, especially in comparison to her Base Breaker status in previous games since she constantly acts as a whiny Woman Scorned throughout the game and taking up much of the interaction between her and Fox.
- Scrappy Mechanic:
- The game's now-defunct Nintendo WFC multiplayer mode was a chore to play, for one reason: If one player, even in a 3- or 4-player match, dropped out, the entire match ends for everybody and the match was not filed into players' records. This made ragequittters and players with poor connections the bane of every player who just wants to have one full match.
- The strictly stylus controls.