YMMV: Spoilsbury Toast Boy
- Alternative Character Interpretation: The "good" beetles in the second episode really did want to help Toast Boy, however, their poor knowledge of human anatomy and psyche betrayed them.
- I Am Not Shazam: Though "Toast Boy" is the main character's given name, "Spoilsbury" is never mentioned.
- Memetic Molester: In the final short, a beetle in the walls has this small conversation with Toast Boy:
Beetle in the walls: I've been watching you, little toast slave... In the shower, yes? Becoming quite the young gentleman, aren't we, if you know what I mean.
- Nausea Fuel: Anything having to do with the grandma. Particularly "Give granny's gash a moisten with that cream. Mind out, there might be a few loose kernels down there." The "kernels" turn out to be beetles.
- Nightmare Fuel: The Freak Outs. All of them.
- Squick: Almost everything, particularly the grandma and some of Toast Boy's nightmares. Especially the one where he watches two human-size beetles have sex, and then as two beetles rape his grandma.
- Ugly Cute: Toast Boy and Liache count, mostly because both are on the verge of woobie status.