YMMV: Spell Force
- Awesome Music: Into High Fantasy Medieval music? You will LOVE the Spellforce soundtrack, just to give you an idea.
- Brutal Bonus Level: Stoneblade Mountain. It's unlocked relatively early. Once you activate the elf and dwarf monuments, the fun begin.There are two principals ennmy camps on the map. One on the east that constantly send trolls to your camp and another of Minotaurs on the west that does the same. It is quite easy to kill incoming patrols for a while, but after half and hour, the two camps sends entire army against you and you'll get completly swarmed.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: In Southern Wildwall, a sidequest asks you to give meat to a cub. It's completly optional but adorable.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Having enough upgraded windarchers gives you the awesome sight of having your ennemies freezed and potentiatly dying before they can even move again.
- Game Breaker: in the first game, elves have both a tower that shoots arrows and a tower that shoots ice bolts that freeze the enemy for a few seconds. If you are in a map where you can use both, put two or three of each tower in a bottleneck and laugh as no enemy can get through!