The two Spellforce
games provide a vast range of High Fantasy
medieval style orchestral music, those who adore Tolkien-esque scores, this is definitely worth a look
- For a starter, Sharrowdale should give you an idea of Spellforce's musical beauty.
- Cenwen and its credit remix are both rather beautiful.
- Main theme in Spellforce are generally beautiful and majestic at the same time : here is the one for the seconde game Shadow Song and for his extension Dragon Storm
- If you want epic, you can try this : Era of the Orcs
- For ambience, there is Lyraine, listening to this track really beings an idea of what Adventure Towns must feel like.
- Walking upon a vast plane of grass, enjoying the scenery and many other subtle beauties of the game, what expresses your feel of freedom more than this song?
- Yet another example of beautiful orchestral fantasy music.
Of course, this page needs a lot of expanding, feel free to add what you want here.