YMMV: Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd Century
- Angst? What Angst?: No Character Development whatsoever regarding Holmes's return to life — he gets nostalgic from time to time and he refuses to accept robo!Watson at first, but this is as far as it goes. One would think he'd have some issues after having died and then returning to life in a completely different century.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The theme song, despite being somewhat repetitive.
- Ear Worm: The theme song. Either have a gallon of bleach and a handgun nearby, or save yourself some trouble and put it on mute.
- Ho Yay: Like any good Sherlock Holmes adaptation, there's plenty of this between Holmes and Watson. Complicated by the Belligerent Sexual Tension between Holmes and Lestrade, though.
- Magnificent Bastard: Moriarty. Holmes, as well.
- Squick: "The Engineer's Thumb," anyone?