YMMV: Rogue Warrior
- Awesome Music: The game's credits theme.
- God-Mode Sue: Marcinko writes himself as one post 9/11.
- It's Easy, so It Sucks and It's Short, so It Sucks : Two of the reasons why the Licensed Game didn't perform well.
- So Bad, It's Good: Northernlion declared the game as such in an episode of Poison Mushroom, saying the credits music redeems it.
- The Problem with Licensed Games: Bethesda released a game of this series in 2009 after it went through Development Hell. Sadly, it failed to live up to this series.
- But at least it gave another dump of Cluster F-Bomb gems right at the end. (see the main page)