Tropers Online: 5,026
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Rogue Warrior
- Awesome Music: The game's credits theme.
- God-Mode Sue: Marcinko writes himself as one post 9/11.
- It's Easy, so It Sucks and It's Short, so It Sucks : Two of the reasons why the Licensed Game didn't perform well.
- So Bad, It's Good: Northernlion declared the game as such in an episode of Poison Mushroom, saying the credits music redeems it.
- The Problem with Licensed Games: Bethesda released a game of this series in 2009 after it went through Development Hell. Sadly, it failed to live up to this series.
- But at least it gave another dump of Cluster F-Bomb gems right at the end. (see the main page)