YMMV: Reflets d'Acide
- Alternate Character Interpretation: do Enoriel and Zarakai actually hate each other, or are they merely Vitriolic Best Buds?
- Complete Monster: Belial, Wrandrall's father and the Big Bad of the serie. A classic demon with an always angry attitude, he was actually so evil that when he shew up long time ago, it ended with king-wizard Maender and his Evil Overlord Arch-Enemy Alkor teaming up against him, apparently definitely, since a city was named after both of them. Considering Alkor was later revealed to have been a a giant black dragon, that would make Belial one damn treath. Belial has no problem killing his allies and not keeping his word, not even to his son.
- Dragon In Leather Pants: Alia-Aenor, though justified due to her sympathetic backstory and her Heel-Face Turn.
- Ear Worm: Pom Pom Pom.
- Evil Is Sexy: Alia-Aenor in her human form.
- Moral Event Horizon: Belial mocking Wrandrall when he begs him to spare his teammates? That's bad already. Him killing Roger to force Wrandrall into abandonning the negociation? Harsh. Him then killing Moumoune just to make an example? Yeah, that's where he crossed it.
- Nightmare Retardant: the scene where Belial escapes his prison and summons his demonical horse is downright dark and creepy... until he reveals the name of the horse is Grandadin. The narrator is not amused.
- Unpopular Popular Character: Trichelieu is despised by almost everyone in the saga. The fans, on the other hand, love him.