YMMV: Perfect Strangers
- Awesome Music: The theme song
- Crossesthe Line Twice: Some of Balki's stories about living on Mypos.
- Heartwarming Moments: Larry getting Balki to talk about his homesickness in "Beautiful Dreamer". This shows at times he's really worried about his cousin, and it's one of the few moments where he saves the day.
- Ho Yay: Balki and Larry, of the Kissing Cousins variety. The 'Dance of Joy' ends with Larry jumping into Balki's arms.
- Tear Jerker: A few, namely when Balki suffered his first big heartbreak.
- The end of 'Bye Bye Biki'. Balki had lost his 106 year old grandmother as soon as she had arrived in Chicago, and doesn't act too upset about it. He later confesses to her casket that he's been hiding his pain to stay strong and so that people won't feel sad.
- In 'Lifesavers, Balki is tethering a sleeping Larry to the table so he doesn't sleepwalk and fall out the window. Then he notices that Larry is awfully still. Balki is so worried and upset that he tries checking Larry's heartbeat and breath. It turned out that Larry was still alive, but so deeply asleep that it made poor Balki fear the worst.
- The Woobie: Balki at times.