- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: After literally being thrown out of the house by Rasputia, Norbit imagines Lloyd the dog (voiced by his brother, Charlie) talking to him, telling him to "kill the bitch!"
- Ensemble Darkhorse/Hey, It's That Guy!:
- Eddie Griffin & Katt Williams play ex-pimps who now run a rib shack.
- Rasputia's oldest brother is played by Terry Crews (yes, as in the Old Spice double sun power guy).
- What an Idiot: Really, Norbit? Okay, you were protecting Kate from Rasputia's wrath. I get that part. You couldn't say, "You need to get out of here before Rasputia kills you!" No, you had to go with, "I don't care about the orphanage or you, and Rasputia's the only woman I'll ever need!"
- Well, she locked him in the basement to split them apart. Any other reaction probably would have pissed her off.
- Rasputia was standing right there listening to everything they said. If he'd told Kate the truth, she probably would have killed her right then and there.
- The Woobie: Norbit. He's unceremoniously dropped off at an orphanage by his birth parents as a baby, he's forced to date and marry Rasputia and become a part of her criminal family, and is basically treated like a slave from then on. His happy ending was ENTIRELY earned.