- Animation Age Ghetto: Many people assume the game is just for kids, just because it has Nickelodeon characters in it (which in itself is an assumption of the Animation Age Ghetto).
- Crowning Moment of Funny: On the showdown video on the official website:
Commentator: "Nickelodeon Ace Stimpy got into trouble early, allowing a run on three hits before walking Jose Reyes to load the bases for replacement left-fielder Ryan Braun, subbing in for Josh Hamilton, whose spaceship took a wrong turn near Conventia".
Commentator: "The Nickelodeon softball continued his rocky start, as David Ortiz and Adrian Gonzalez, a replacement for Albert Pujols, who was travelling with Josh Hamilton..."
- And later:
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Judging by highest-rated YouTube comments, Zim and Powdered Toast Man.
- It's Easy, so It Sucks: One of the criticisms of the game is that it is too easy, even on the hardest difficulty.
- It's Short, so It Sucks: Another one of the criticisms about the game is its lack of modes.
- Just Here for Godzilla: As with Nicktoons Unite's Attack of the Toybots and Globs of Doom video games, some people mainly play for the Invader Zim characters.
- Love it or Hate it: GIR's commentary is either hilarious or extremely irritating, depending on who you ask.
- No Problem with Licensed Games / The Problem with Licensed Games:
- Zigzagged. Review scores have varied from below average (2.5 stars out of five) to others which have gave it 7 out of 10 and 8 out of 10 respectively.
- The DS and 3DS versions are downright abysmal. In fact, the 3DS version is just a port of the DS version with a few new additions. It should be noted that they weren't developed by the same developer as the console versions, however.
- Pandering to the Base: Probably the reason we get characters from The Ren & Stimpy Show, Invader Zim, Danny Phantom and Avatar: The Last Airbender, despite no longer being currently airing shows (outside of Nicktoons Network, that is).
- So Okay, It's Average: This is another opinion on the game.
- Uncanny Valley:
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?:
- Many game sites inform you that this isn't a joke at the start of their preview/review article.
- Giant Bomb's Quick Look video has one of the guys stating he questioned his sanity when he saw it at E3 (at 00:37).