YMMV: Native American Mythology
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Inktomi is one of the best known gods of Lakota Mythology, being a Magnificent Bastard that's instrumental to human progress. His trickster characteristics cast him in the central role of numerous fables, and his ambiguous alignment allows him to be both a villain and a hero.
- Ho Yay: Look up 'winkte'. Also other examples.
- Also, the plains custom of sharing wives. And of friends sleeping under the same blanket. And on and on.
- Moral Event Horizon: Gnaskinyan crossed this when he disguised himself as Ksa and corrupted the Pte people, not only defaming Ksa (and contributing to his Face-Heel Turn), but also embedding the concept of evil in humanity. This moment would also leave humans vulnerable to being corrupted time and time again in the future.
- Values Dissonance: Smoking as sacred? Today you'd get the American Cancer Society on your ass for even suggesting that.