YMMV: Mortal Kombat: Special Forces
- Author's Saving Throw: The reason given for why Tremor (nor fellow Black Dragon members No Face and Tasia) couldn't be in a main Mortal Kombat title was that he was killed in the events of this game, among those identified as "Terminated". However, Jarek, who makes his next chronological appearance in Mortal Kombat 4, is erroneously also listed as being among the deceased. Thus based on this oversight, his survival and subsequent appearance in Mortal Kombat X can easily be retconned into being a case of Faking the Dead.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: After beating Tasia in the sewers, Jax is looking for clues in a skyscraper that the Black Dragon is using as a front. While searching throughout the complex, in the basement of the building is a locker and shower room in which Jax can fight two random partially clothed women who are showering. Don't believe it? Click here (at 2:45) and see for yourself.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Tremor is pretty much the only good thing to come out of this game. There's a sizeable fanbase who want him to be playable in the main series. They got their wish granted with his appearances in the Bonus Challenge Tower of MK Vita.
- And finally, Tremor makes it into the main series proper as a fully fledged character of his own in the DLC Kombat Pack for Mortal Kombat X.
- So Bad, It's Good: The dialogue. The gameplay is a different story...