Characters: Mortal Kombat: Special Forces
Check the MK1 sheet for Kano, the MKII sheet for Jax, and the MK4 sheet for Jarek.
- Mission Control
- Unresolved Sexual Tension: Heavily implied between her and Jax.
- Voice with an Internet Connection: She's essentially Jax's operator.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome\What Happened to the Mouse?: Completely absent in the rebooted timeline, despite the return of his teammates.
- Evil Albino
- Mad Bomber/Pyromaniac: He has extensive knowledge of incendiary and explosive devices. Wields a flamethrower and has sticks of dynamite strapped to his chest.
- Meaningful Name: No nose, ears, or hair.
- Playing with Fire
- Absolute Cleavage
- Bare Your Midriff
- Blinding Bangs: In the Mortal Kombat X prequel comics.
- Dark Action Girl
- Dual Wielding: Uses twin katanas.
- Graceful Ladies Like Purple: Somewhat subverted given her status as a Black Dragon underling.
- McNinja: In nature.
- The Smurfette Principle: Until Deception introduced Kira, Tasia was the only known female member of the Black Dragon.
- Spin Attack
- Token Minority: Aside of being one of the few known females of the Black Dragon clan, she's the only one of the group who appears to be of African descent.
- Teleport Spam
Debut game: Mortal Kombat: Special Forces
- Ascended Extra: He started out as a boss in an obscure spin-off game, was promoted to a random "bonus fighter" in the Play Station Vita port of Mortal Kombat 9, and ended up a full-fledged playable character in MKX.
- Awesome but Impractical: In large-scale battles, his ability to cause earthquakes can easily make a joint Shokan-Oni army lose their footing... and risk making collateral damage to nearby cities. Hence why Kano recalled him after a while and shoot a handheld nuke at Kintaro's army.
- The Big Guy: Out of Kano's team in the MKX comic.
- Dishing Out Dirt: His primary power set.
- Downloadable Content: In the Kombat Pack for Mortal Kombat X.
- Earthquakes Cause Fissures: Almost brings down Kotal Kahn's palace when making an entrance.
- Magma Man: See Playing with fire below.
- Ninja: Or at least ninja-esque.
- Playing with Fire: Invoked in that he appears to shoot fireballs, though based on his elemental power it's actually molten rock.
- Revenge: In the Non-canon Challenge Tower missions, he is presented as having a vendetta against Jax, for besting him, and Kano, for using him as an expendable pawn leaving him for dead.
- Shockwave Stomp: His main ability; he can create earthquakes by punching the ground, like Jax.
- In issue 20 of the "MK X comic" he used this technique to decimate Kintaro's army. After a while, Kano recalled him because he could risk making Z'unkahrah fall.
- Taken for Granite: Another of his abilities. He can fire a stone missile that petrifies his opponent for a short duration.
- Unexpected Character: Shows up in the Vita version of Mortal Kombat 9 as one of the playable characters of the Challenge Tower, with most of Jax and Smoke's moveset and some modified specials of Sub-Zero's.
- And then he came back for Mortal Kombat X as DLC and a regular playable fighter with a unique moveset.