YMMV: Milk Money
- Alternate Character Interpretation: V is a pedophile. Why would anyone be so willing to show a bunch of minors her boobs?
- Audience-Alienating Premise: It's a family comedy about three 11-year-old boys who want to see a naked prostitute!
- Bile Fascination: You'll be left pondering how such a premise tried to pass itself off as a family-friendly comedy.
V: There is a place you can touch on a woman that will make her go crazy.Frank: Where?V: Her heart.
- The entire film may count. The premise is disturbing enough, but to make it a lighthearted family comedy?!
- Idiot Plot: Amazingly enough, the script sold for over $1 million (which was at the time a record for a first-time screenwriter).
- Les Yay: The girls are a little too into Frank's class presentation.
- Memetic Mutation: "I'm going to the So'op."
- Squick: For some, the whole premise of the film.
- Took the Bad Film Seriously: Malcolm MacDowell acts pretty seriously in comparison to everyone else.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not for Kids?: Was possibly supposed to be made as a "romantic comedy". That doesn't quite work when your protagonists are actually three 11-year-old boys! note