YMMV: Men of War
- Game Breaker: At least one realism mod allows for completely realistic weapon ranges and power. This can create some amusing scenarios, such as the Invasion of Crete: part of your squad's mission is to eliminate anti-air guns to faciliate the paratrooper landings, and players can take advantage of their ability to see any part of the battlefield to turn the massive cannons against the British, firing through buildings and across the map to wreck vehicles and smash fighting positions.
- Memetic Mutation: AIM IS IN THE REACH ZONE!
- Narm: See Just a Stupid Accent
- They Just Didn't Care: Some highly blatant examples, like mixing up British and American units in the final mission of the allied campaign (which, by the way would be the only mission to feature the British on your side in the entire game), and attempting to pass Wehrmacht (including the texture, model, weaponry and spoken language) as Vichy-French Soldiers in Allied Mission 2. A German officer serves as a stand-in for Admiral Darlan (who, firstly, is now German, and secondly, an infantry officer).
- Another instance is the fact, that the Italian frigate that supports backup fire in the final mission of campaign 2 is manned by German airmen.