Got anything subjective about the fic? Throw it here.
Subjective Tropes Include:
- Complete Monster: TorBey. Unlike KyuBey, he skips the turning-little-girls-into-liches part of The Plan and goes straight to turning them into Witches, downright lying to them to do so. Even worse, some of the witches attempt to revert back into their human form, which nearly always worsens their situation, creating more negative energy for him to collect.
- Crack Pairing: Mami/Kazuko
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Before Chapter 6 of the fic, Puella Magi Oriko Magica was unreleased, and in fact it was still assumed Oriko was the green haired girl on the cover. The funny part comes with recent Oriko Magica spoilers, which show that the fanfic's references to some sort of horrible incident involving Oriko were remarkably prescient.
- A Black Comedy variant. Chapter 6 of Puella Magi Kazumi Magica has what is essentially a near-Remnant.
- The author's predictive powers can be pretty mystifying. How did the author know that Airi was white-haired? (Her hair color was confirmed in a piece of official artwork released with Volume 2 of Kazumi, a short time after the character appeared).
- Les Yay: Sayaka likes girls, and Mami likes Kazuko.
- Magnificent Bastard: KyuBey is back, and so is his foresight and penchant for making underailable plans.
- Memetic Badass: Homura may or may not be heading this way, after gunning down a very, 'very' large number of TorBeys without powers. Later she's taken to running around with a pair of magical guns, KO'ing people in her sleep, and terrifying the general population with but a simmering glare.
- The Woobie: VPuniverse!Madoka who gets dropped in the canonverse and contracts to save canonSayaka, going through the same hellish time loops Homura went through. At least she has the VPuniverse!Homura for support.