YMMV: Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals
- Accidental Innuendo: Near the end of the game, Daos shouts out, "You little hoochees [sic]!" In case they didn't know, a "hoochie" is a slang term for a woman who, let's say, is kind of... promiscuous. No wonder Natsume unknowingly got crap past the radar.
- Awesome Music: Battle #2.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Dekar.
- Good Bad Bugs:
- If you have the money for it and sleep at an inn, they will charge you the normal price. If you don't, you sleep free.
- The Egg Dragon has its HP set at the Cap, but the programmers didn't set a maximum HP value. As a result, using any sort of healing on it will overflow its HP, leaving it weak enough to finish with a single hit.
- The other Bonus Boss, the Master Jelly, a Time-Limit Boss, can be much more easily "defeated" by killing off your own party.
- Sidetracked By The Ancient Cave: So much so that, after beating the game on New Game+, you unlock a mode entirely dedicated to exploring the Ancient Cave!
- That One Puzzle: The third Reversi puzzle in the Treasure Sword shrine, in the non-Japanese versions.