- Ensemble Darkhorse:
- The turtle aliens are amongst the rare bright spots in the film.
- Eddie Deezen is always a pleasure to watch.
- Fetish Retardant: The sex scenes.
Servo: "Urgh! Nature videos of big spiders going at it are more appealing."
- Hollywood Pudgy/Hollywood Homely: You can tell it's The '70s when Franny, a girl who is maybe 5 pounds overweight, complains she's fat and homely, when she's nothing of the sort.
- Memetic Mutation: Nerf Blaster of Ultimate Destruction.
- Special Effects Failure: Stop-motion animation (here used for the aliens) rarely ages well...
- And it's still the best SFX, if not part in general, of the entire movie! Even the critics pointed this out.
- What an Idiot: The two main aliens. When they kill the person wielding the blaster, they don't take the technology with them, and leave it there for some random person to find. At least they're thoroughly bitched out by their superior for that. Probably...