YMMV: Kid Radd
- Anvilicious: Lampshaded; when Kobayashi describes his game as a comment on human sadism, the image is of an anvil dropping into the frame. In-story, it illustrated a player selecting a way to kill the ninja in the game, but... yeah.
- Complete Monster: The Seer is essentially he's a virus that didn't go off on the day it was scheduled to because he realized that humanity would survive. He spends the entirety of the comic finding a way to get a sprite body, then a physical body, so he could kill everybody in both worlds. The kicker? He didn't need to do any of this. He could easily kill both populations at any point, but wants to be there physically so he can see his victims cower in fear of him before he slaughters them. Then, once he was done with Earth, he planned to search the galaxy for other forms of life just so he could go on killing for eons. Radd probably summed it up best.
Radd: Dude, you are the sickest thing on the internet. And that's saying a lot.
The Seer: Blame my creator... I think I'll thank him personally before I kill him.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Everyone gets at least one. See here for more details.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Has its own page.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The Kidd Radd ending theme. It's kr_final.mid on here. Enjoy!
- Its composer, interestingly enough, would later go on to do music for another sound-enabled new media project.
- Fridge Brilliance: Naming the obvious Ness Expy "Eliot". Yeah.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Read this comic then go watch Wreck-It Ralph. Eerie similarities neh? And keep in mind this comic predated that movie.
- Magnificent Bastard: The Seer.
- Tear Jerker: The Heroic Sacrifice above is played very well.