- Accidental Innuendo: The toys Mike Mozart reviews tend to be chock full of 'em, especially Cape Horn.
- Ho Yay:
- Nausea Fuel: "Pooping Dog Barbie FAIL Toys Doll". To make it short, Mike feeding a pooping dog toy it's own fecal matter.
It's an Acquired Taste! (crowd of kids reacting in disgust)
- Nightmare Fuel:
- Some of the Shoddy Knockoff Products can come off s this, especially the ones of Lightning McQueen that fall extremely deep into Uncanny Valley.
- Your favorite characters, eaten when made into highly-detailed candy or burned away when made into candles. Plenty of this to go around, such as Pregnant Barbie.
- Mike's video about Baby Laughs-A-Lot. The doll has a low-pitched voice which actually sounds hilarious.
- "I CAN SEE IN THE DARK, CAN YOU?" note
- Or Tatters. "My name is Tatters, if it matters."
- Paranoia Fuel: Any videos about the government.
Mike: "Tastes like essence of rube barb and lemon and crap all put together into a little lollipop."
- The realistic human candy hearts, along with "blood bags" (cherry-flavored syrup candy in IV bags).
- Harry Potter Cockroach Cluster and Acid Pop candies.
Mike: Oh my god...he probably got this for his first Christmas and her never opened it...
- Mike's Christmas Ghost Toy Story, overflowing with bittersweetness to spare...
- Seeing the normally Keet Manchild Mike reduced to tears is jarring in and of itself.
- At the end of 2015, his beloved dog Cocopuff passed away after a long illness. His twitter feed before that was filled with posts detailing his grief and how she didn't have long left, showing how utterly devastated he was.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: Some of the toys Mike reviews just make you wonder...