YMMV: Jeepers Media
- Accidental Innuendo: The toys Mike Mozart reviews tend to be chock full of 'em, especially Cape Horn.
- Freud Was Right: Most notably, the Dora the Explorer Aquapet, a dart-shooting Punisher action figure, and some Pez dispensers.
- Ho Yay: The Sesame Street Tummy Stackers, which allow kids to make a naughty-looking pile of Muppets.
- Money, Dear Boy: Mike used to be for the people, usually siding with the general public as far as whatever controversy YouTube has dug itself into that has angered the users; in more recent years however, even he has not been above monetization, and commercializing his videos with ads all over the place. Hypocrite much?
- Nightmare Fuel:
- Your favorite characters, eaten when made into highly-detailed candy or burned away when made into candles. Plenty of this to go around, such as Pregnant Barbie.
- Mike's video about Baby Laughs-A-Lot. The doll has a low-pitched voice which actually sounds hilarious.
- "I CAN SEE IN THE DARK, CAN YOU?" note
- Or Tatters. "My name is Tatters, if it matters."
- Paranoia Fuel: Any videos about the government.
- Squick: The realistic human candy hearts, along with "blood bags" (cherry-flavored syrup candy in IV bags).
- Tearjerker: Mike's Christmas Ghost Toy Story, overflowing with bittersweetness to spare...
Mike: Oh my god...he probably got this for his first Christmas and her never opened it...
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: Some of the toys Mike reviews just make you wonder...