Tropers Online: 4,332
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: In Plain Sight
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: The ending of 2x08, "A Frond in Need", rapidly queues three, arguably four, right behind each other.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: In "Let's Get it Ahn", "Modern Major-General".
- Draco in Leather Pants: In canon, in "Let's Get it Ahn", with the interesting variation of being lesbian.
Mary: She is a cheating, lying, violent, anti-social sociopath. Is this really the type of person you want to hang your future on?Helen: ...I could do worse.
- Ear Worm: Mary gets Modern-Major General as hold music, starts humming, and infects Marshall. Then Eleanor. Then the Audience.
- Magnificent Bastard: Phillip Ashmore, actually called this to his face. "You magnificent bastard. I'm actually attracted to you by now." And then Phillip totally squeals on Arnie for his thievery.
- The Woobie: Raphael