- What happens to the meth.
- In season 3 episode "Whistle Stop":
Mary: You're...verbally impotent.Marshall: [looks pained] I swear this has never happened to me before.
- In a season 4 episode, Mary gets impatient while her charge admits his love for a long-time flame, who he was set to testify against. She completely skewers the entire "Cannot Spit It Out love reveal" process.
- Even better is the woman replying "you love me?" and Mary just staring at her in open-mouthed shock. "Oh my God, you've got to be kidding me...How could you not know?! I just me him, I don't know you and I could see it." Marshall, naturally, just laughs away at Mary.
- When a witness is reluctant to admit he's gay because he's afraid of what his family will think, Marshall tells him that "If ever there's a time to let go of what your family thinks of you, it's in Witness Protection, where you'll never see them again."
- In Season 5's "Drag Me to Hell," Marshall goes undercover as the witness for a sting operation. The thing is, the wit happens to be a Drag Queen who keeps performing at clubs despite the threat to his life. Hilarity Ensues as Marshall the Recursive Crossdresser sings a rather impressive rendition of "I Will Survive." Then the Big Bad shows up...
- Mary's speech to her family when Brandi is revealed to be involved in drug trafficking listing why she's better than them.
- Mary, recovering from being shot is running as fast as she can after the man who shot her, who is also recovering from a gun shot. . . and Marshall is strolling along, looking completely unfazed and very amused.
Marshall: This is like a trailer for a movie called 'Geriatric Marshal'.