YMMV / House of 1000 Corpses
- Adaptation Displacement: Not many people are aware that the idea of the film came from a haunted house attraction also named House of 1000 Corpses, that Rob Zombie created in 1999 for Universal's Halloween Horror Nights.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Every now and then the movie will cut into nonsensical, colorful shots of rednecks and old women talking about how they were violated by a monster.
- Nightmare Fuel: That... red thing that comes after Denise under the graveyard.
- The real Dr. Satan. Jigsaw wishes he were that creepy.
- The slowed down recording of Aleister Crowley reading "Bury Me in a Nameless Grave" that plays while Denise is being lowered into Dr. Satan's lair.
- "Behold, FISH BOY!"
- Otis wearing the face of Denise's father as a mask.