Tropers Online: 5,103
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Heavy Metal L-Gaim
- Crowning Music of Awesome: L-GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIM!
- Fashion-Victim Villain: Emperor Posseydal. It takes a special kind of person to wear curtain-rods as epaulets.
- Foe Yay: Daba and Gavlet. So much. Leccee and Amu alternate between slight Les Yay and Cat Fights bordering on Foe Yay from time to time...
- Spiritual Licensee: The Five Star Stories is essentially a comic prequelnote and sequel, and interquel to Heavy Metal L-Gaim.
- True Neutral: Amandara Kamandara, who has no problem providing weapons to both the rebels and the Poseidal Army for money. He eventually turns out to be an aversion, however.