YMMV: Harriet the Spy: Blog Wars
- Alternative Character Interpretation: Because Harriet is a teenager in this adaptation, she comes off more than just a little developmentally arrested, especially since she's so dependent on her nanny...that, and she does become just a tad bit obsessive with Skander. Throw in how she's practically invisible to her parents and Golly leaving just when things start to get out of hand and this suddenly becomes a view into the mental descent of a young girl losing her only real human contact and one of the darkest Disney Channel movies of all time.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Harriet making up with Janie and Sport.
- Iron Woobie: Marion seems to be the most cold hearted teenaged girl ever until you notice that she’s truly scared that she’ll lose all her friends because Harriet is more popular than her. May also be a Jerkass Woobie, considering how she treats said friends.
- Moment Of Awesome: Harriet’s father refusing to allow Skander to stop his daughter from blogging. Also counts as a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming.
- Sports finally dunking a basketball.
- Narm: Harriet’s mother can ruin any scene.
- Paranoia Fuel: Everything about Harriet and Skander before the ending sequence.
- Unintentionally Unsympathetic: Harriet is a self-absorbed brat. At least the original Harriet had the excuse of being 11.