YMMV: Grandmas Kisses Dub
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Every other line.
- Contested Sequel: The same creators made a "The Fry Cook Games" follow-up several years later. Overall, it feels a bit like it's trying too hard.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: SpongeBob randomly declares "Alec Baldwin's an asshole!". Alec voiced Dennis in The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, who is indeed an asshole. Given the exact year the dub was made is unknown, this could have been intentional.
- Similarly, the random bit mentioning David Hasselhoff.
- Ho Yay: Lots of it.
- Memetic Mutation: Has become quite popular on the internet.
- Sequel Displacement: Greenday also made dubs of "Ripped Pants", "The Fry Cook Games" (as mentioned before) and the bus scene from Hey Arnold!: The Movie. They all follow the same pattern of humor, but Grandma's Kisses is the one that stuck.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: Who wouldn't have wanted to see the second half of the episode dubbed?