- Colbert Bump: "Always", thanks to Robot Unicorn Attack, has enjoyed a huge surge of downloads and views of the music video.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: That high note in "A Little Respect" is absolutely triumphant.
- Also, the opening track on I Say I Say I Say has an even higher note few women can even hit.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: The various Visual Puns in the video for "A Little Respect".
- Crowning Music of Awesome: AAAALLLWAYYYS, I WANNA BEEEE WITH YOU, AND MAKE BELIEEEEEVE WITH YOU, AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY OH LOOOVE~
- Their ABBA covers are pretty awesome too. Specially their cover of Voulez Vous.
- Their early breakout hit, "Chains of Love", is pop perfection to this day.
- Ear Worm: Nearly all their songs.
- Face of the Band: Andy. His campness is more than enough for two people.
- Fan Nickname: Tracks with no vocals are known as "Vincestrumentals".
- LGBT Fanbase: Vince is married to a woman, and Andy had a boyfriend of his own for the entire time the group existed. However, they've called each other their soulmates and have stated in interviews that they love each other.
- Memetic Mutation: "Always" has had a recent resurgence in popularity after being featured in the So Cool It's Awesome flash game Robot Unicorn Attack.
- Narm Charm: The music videos. They're almost always highly camp, but they do enhance the song in a way.
- Newer Than They Think: "Always" keeps getting referred to as an eighties song, when in reality it came out in 1994—and in a bizarre twist, the 2009 remix is the one used in Robot Unicorn Attack rather than the original.
- Signature Song: "A Little Respect" and, in Britain, "Sometimes".
- Tear Jerker: "Spiralling". The delivery, and especially the haunting bit at the end.