YMMV: Echo Chamber
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The revamped theme music for the Noir Episode.
- Ensemble Darkhorse:
- Mr. Administrator
- Genius Bonus: The cat that Tom talks about (in the box that may be dead or alive) is a reference to Schrödinger's Cat.
- Hollywood Pudgy: Everyone calls Zack fat, but he clearly isn't.
- Ho Yay: In episode 8, though it was unintentional on the characters' part:
Dana: Tom, find someone else. Date... someone else. Sleep with anyone else.
Zack: Not it!
Zack: The Tom puppet is one of my favorite puppets, I put my hand in him all the time.
- Also, from an in-character interview:
- Hype Backlash: The wiki's treatment of the show as some universally loved event every has to know about. Many that wouldn't have cared about the show's concept itself have begun to hate the thing on mass since every announcement relating to it gets posted all over the wiki with no way to disable it. The hype the wiki administrators give to the show seems disproportionately high compared with it's actual fanbase.
- Internet Backdraft: The teaser trailer for season 3 was advertised as "a grave announcement" on This Very Wiki. Given certain changes to the website's policy, many tropers feared a complete shutdown of the wiki... only to find an Alternate Reality Game. Comments about the administrators, their weight, their mothers and their ability to run a wiki were made, only for comments to suddenly require uploader approval. Remember, No Real Life Examples, Please!
- The fact that the advertisement closely resembled a PM notification didn't help matters, although that particular issue was remedied by the following day (and the word "grave" edited out).
- Launcher of a Thousand Ships: Pretty much every male character on the show has feelings for Dana.
- Except the adults, of course, and as of episode 2.11, Zack.
- Rewatch Bonus: After Mr. Administrator's true intentions were revealed, it can clearly be seen that it was what he was trying to do the whole two seasons.
- What an Idiot: One could easily lose track of the ways Tom dooms his relationship with Porn Girl.
- The Untwist: Oh, shock. Surprise. Mr. Administrator also admins for The Other Wiki.
- The Woobie: Pretty much the entire main cast.
"I come in here sometimes to cry."
- And his revelation that he feels that pretty girls he likes won't like him.
- Tom is a Jerkass Woobie. While he is an ass to everyone, and his excuse for being so is... weak, when he actually admits why he struggles, he shows a scared side. Especially obvious in Romantic False Lead when Tom's reasons for loving Porn Girl is that she doesn't threaten, scare or hurt him.
- Gaelyn. She has a crush on Zack, and he completely misses the point and thinks they should be best friends. You can tell she's a bit disappointed.
- Dave at the end of S2E2. He thought Gaelyn's message for Zack was for him. Cut to him standing outside, waiting for her with flowers, looking very disappointed. Aww.
- Dana counts as a Jerkass Woobie due to the Forgotten Birthday episode. Poor girl couldn't catch a break.
- 2x12: Mind Screw reveals our Mr. Administrator to be a Jerkass Woobie. He pushes Tom and the others so hard to make the videos right so Administrator Prime won't kill him.