The Administrator is...
They will eventually do Every Trope on the Echo Chamber
Which will eventually result in more tropes on their page which they will also cover.
The season finale trope will be...
- "Well, you found me. Congratulations. Was it worth it?" Possibly they have to stop the Adbot from trying to Take Over the World.
- Alternatively, the quest leads them to Fast Eddie and the TV Tropes server in:
- The top of a skyscraper;
- A shack on a lake;
- A vast mansion;
- A remote farm;
- A nuclear bunker;
- A converted submarine;
- Low Earth Orbit;
- A room on the other side of the wall the TV screen that he appears on is mounted on. It's not really a TV screen, it's a window.
- All of the above.
She was teased for being so nerdy and shy as a kid, so she now defends herself with cutting-edge sarcasm and irony.
- Confirmed? It was something the creators wanted to add to the Freudian Excuse episode.
How else could he get footage of the same scene from several angles with one camera? He obviously teleports somewhere else just a few seconds previously, and gets the shot. Also it's highly unbelievable that Tom would have gone this long, having made so many death threats against Zack, without killing him. It is therefore not unreasonable to assume that he has, and Zack has merely kept regenerating. The reason he is kept off camera is to hide this fact from us.
- Well, of course. Now we just need to fit in Haruhi and Altair for the WMG triumphate. (Tom is a Haruhi-esque Reality Warper and Dana is his Kyon.)
- Actually, given the revelations in episode 2.11, it seems more likely that Zack is the Reality Warper.
will be TWWOTW in disguise.
- Trope-tan will be a Deus ex Machina, and seeing someone playing her will be awesome.
- Ooh! Ooh! Trope-tan will actually be Dana.
- All of the above will happen, but turn out to be part of a Mushroom Samba.
- Brought on by eating a tainted Toblerone bar.
In which Shannon tries to kill Dana. She fails, obviously.
- Alternatively, Dana will try to kill Shannon. Dana typing on her phone in episode 6 is obviously her texting instructions to a hitman she hired. She isn't necessarily fighting with Shannon over Tom. Just fed up of Shannon getting in the way of filming the vlog.
- Or, Tom will try to kill Ace to get Dana back on Echo Chamber full-time.
Realising that they live out whatever trope is the video's subject, they try to stop Tom's choices if they would suffer for it - "No, you can't do Broke Episode
. I'd rather eat this week." Most likely Dana, because she's in front of the camera and Tom's foil
We will see Zack's brother appear in front of the camera in a future episode.
According to the YouTube
channel (Word of God
?), his name is Dave and he is the Visible Boom Mic
operator. And you were supposed to see him.
- Confirmed with him appearing several times in Season 2.
Tom is plotting to kill Shannon off for real
The way he put away his laptop quickly when Shannon appears? Nah, that isn't him doing some editing. Also he might like her for two reasons, but eventually she will get in the way of Tom's wishes for Total Trope Domination
- Tom doesn't have the will to pull that off, but others might. Remember that Mr Administrator said "There is more riding on this than you think." With the growing popularity of the site and the ability to ruin lives, the TV Tropes administrators have become Drunk with Power.
- Like Dana? Or even Zack?
- Yes...Dana turns out to be Evil All Along. (And/or this is all part of Fast Eddie's plan for world domination. If I don't edit again, you know I was right.)
Porn Girl is actually a spy from a rival site or TV Tropes
She is trying to put Tom off so that he gives up on making vlogs, hence her sudden break up with him.
Or rather, Tom wants to. Dana objects, saying abusive childhoods are never
funny, and to illustrate the trope, Zack's dad shows up.
is actually a documentary focusing on 3 students at Carnegie Mellon
Tom is really a Jerk
. Dana really is a Dead Pan Snarker
and Zack really is a Strange Guy
who films everything. They say it's a Web Video
show to cover up the Truth
Shannon and Zack will have a relationship
That stinger from the Did You Think I Can't Feel?
video can be interpreted as such, what with Shannon's smirk.
The Administrator generated it all in Tom's mind in an attempt to see if he is indeed capable of creating Trope Vlogs in a set of bizarre/confusing/stressful situations. That way when Tom wakes up the Administrator has a good idea if the quality of the vlogs is consistent enough to be featured on the TV Tropes
Zack is Mr. Administrator.
This will be revealed in the Trope-Of-The-Week video for Obfuscating Stupidity
- Possibly Jossed given that Zack and the Administrator appear together in the finale?
After all, who really drives the site and keeps it alive? Without us, Mr. Adminstrator may as well be out of a job. We create, edit and delete articles, we discuss, play with and mock tropes (when appropriate). We tropers effectively keep the site alive and ultimately decide on the direction of the site and have done so for so long that we have all merged into some massive internet overmind
that dictates what Mr. Administrator needs to do...
Mr. Administrator's father is the (or one of the) creator(s) of TV Tropes.
Mr. Administrator said that he sympathizes with Zack, and Zack's dad is forcing him into a life he doesn't want. So Mr. Administrator's dad is forcing him to carry on the family tradition.
The Looking For Puppetmaster
announcement comes out at the same time as the last episode? Rather suspicious if you ask me...
- It also came out prior to the premiere of the last episode. It doesn't help though that it disappears the day after the finale.
- Not to mention Zack's in-character twitter and Shannon's blog...
Following the logic of the above WMG, the renaming of Nakama was also on the bulletin some moments prior to the finale. The theory of why could be because the creators didn't want Echo Chamber
to have Gratuitous Japanese
for fear of being called a weeaboo.
He wasn't being stupid at the end of Mysterious Employer
, though— he needed to pee and genuinely wanted to know where the bathroom was!
Or Series Fauxnale
, if they don't want to go out on a Downer Ending
Always Someone Better
? Check. Looks younger? Check, at least in my opinion. Gets more approval from authority figure (parents/Mr. Administrator)? Check. Tom didn't mention it because he's already upset enough about being overshadowed by this guy. He doesn't need people knowing they're related
- Jossed. In Episode 2 he reveals his real name, including last name and couldn't remember Tom's name.
Season 2 will end with  cancelled
Tom, Dana, and Zack will somehow get the show cancelled but due to feeling bad for Ace and everyone involved, they decide to let them become a part of Echo Chamber, resulting in a much better show that Mr. Administrator loves.
- As of 2.11, Mr. Administrator has disbanded .
Stephen's character arc will end before the finale.
Umphrey Bridgeport will be back.
Given The Reveal
in his episode's Stinger
, it would be interesting to see him return. One possibility: since Mr. Administrator didn't pay him for his work, maybe he'll tell our heroes the truth and become a Sixth Ranger.
It will be the one and only time that a meta-trope is used as the title for an episode, and will show the break-down of all the main characters - including Mr Administrator, whose motivations will be known by then. The last episode will then show them finally breaking free of the curse of TV Tropes ... or do they?
As of 2.11, it's been shown that he's an admin for The Other Wiki. There's no reason he can't administrate both TV Tropes and Wikipedia.
Mr. Administrator is playing both sides—and he's actually Good All Along
Mr. Administrator is trying to bridge the gap between the two wikis, for whatever reason.
Mark seems more mature than Bill, and seems to have a bad view of little brothers, showed in episode 2x9. But in episode 2x11, he shows real care for Zack. So probably Mark overprotected Bill from the outside world as he does now with Zack, resulting in both being ManchildS
Jimmy Wales and Fast Eddie will have a wrestling match in one episode.
After seeing how their shows rival each other and finding out that Mr Administrator is interfering in both shows
, they'll agree to fight it out between themselves
. It'll be as "successful" as the match between Gregorio and Donnagon at the end of Spy Kids 2
, and Dave will have to prod them with the boom mic once they're so tangled they can't move. At the end, Gaelyn and Zack will ask them to do it again to get different camera angles.
Administrator 23-09-12-12 is/was the admin for  and 23-01-12-12 is/was the admin of Echo Chamber. 20-08-05-00 and 06-01-12-12 were in charge of two unintroduced, but now defunct webshows that may show up in a later season.
...or something like that.
Something is going to happen on 23-09-12.
The Mr Administrator we know from the show is revealed to have 23-09-12-12 as his serial number. This could be an allusion to September 23rd later this year. Perhaps that's when the third season will start?
Mister Administrator is a split personality, possibly for one of the Main Cast
- A couple of times posts are made on the twitter referring to seriously mundane things that look out of place amongst the usual weirdness, like stuff about sandwhiches for example. Responses to latter comments suggest the Faceless did NOT make these posts. Maybe the other personality is making the posts, believing them to be going to his own twitter, while the faceless is the one logged in, so they display on his feed instead.
The wobbly disintegration effect is Zach's Wobbly monster
He probably saw Administrator Prime using it when he and it freaked him out
The ARG is already part of Echo Chamber's universe and considering how much of a Memetic Badass
Gurt is, he needs to cameo. Plus Tom sorta confirmed his cameo on Twitter by claiming he will have Gurt cameo if fans retweet his tweet about requesting people to watch Echo Chamber, which they have.