- Crowning Music Of Awesome:
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment:
- Nightmare Fuel: Webby's Jump Scare in Episode 2.
- So Bad, It's Good: An odd case. Most of the series' jokes are genuinely funny, it has likable characters, and the later episodes' plots are interesting. It's the animation, voice acting, and general absurdity of the series that lands it here.
- Surprisingly Improved Sequel: The first Ducktalez seemed like a very early animation attempt involving just a tank squeezing people and Uncle Scrooge farting. Ducktalez 2 on the other hand has a story, the limited animation of Scrooge and company becomes a running gag as well as improved animation and human. It gets even better with 3.
- The rest of the series is animated fluidly in CG. It especially shows with Buzzkill, Vegeta, and Julia Roberts.
- Take That, Scrappy!: "What happened to Webby was an accident!"
- Tear Jerker: Vegeta leaving Scrooge McDuck to go back to his home planet, which leads to Scrooge crying.