Ducktalez 1: The Motion Picture
- A metor hitting Huey from out of nowhere.
- The cow on top of Scrooge's money bin.
Louie: Hey, there's a cow on the roof!
Scrooge: Never mind the cow, what's Glomgold doing here?
- Louie's plan of attack on Glomgold: "Kick him in the crotch, Unca Scrooge!"
- Glomgold calls Scrooge over:
Glomgold: Wait a second, Scrooge!
Scrooge: What is it?
Glomgold: (farts) That's what!
Scrooge: Grrr! I curse Swedish fish on you!
- Scrooge, Dewey and Louie finding a tank.
- Scrooge and Louie going in said tank without Dewey. They then proceed to run over Dewey and Glomgold.
- The cow falling on Louie.
Ducktales 2: Residuck Evil
- After Huey wanders off in search of ice cream:
Dewey: I hate Huey.
Louie: I thought I was Huey.
Dewey: No! You're Louie, stupid! Now, shut up! Nobody told you to talk! (smacks Louie)
- Scrooge tells Dewey and Louie to hide in his mansion. It's labeled as "SCROOGE'S MANSION!!!!!".
- Scrooge shutting the doors on Dewey and Louie before letting them in.
- "If I wore pants, I'd be crapping in them."
- Louie finding the Comic Book Guy behind a door.
Comic Book Guy: Worst cartoon ever!
- Gizmoduck morphing into a truck.
- One of the tombstones in the graveyard is Julia Roberts.
- "Go away, Webby! You're supposed to be dead!"
- Scrooge hiding under a lampshade.
- "Intermission." "INTERMISSION'S OVER!"
- "Don't worry, boys! Stay in front of me and old dear Uncle Scrooge will protect you!"
- "Quackaroonie! This is worse than that time you ate all those burritos and spent all day farting on us, Unca Scrooge!"
- After Huey shoots the head zombie:
Dewey: Huey! We thought you were dead!
Huey: No, I was getting ice cream.
Dewey: But where'd you get the gun?
Huey: Came with the ice cream.
- The ending:
- The signs on the Duckburg buildings.
- Scrooge kicking a Beagle Boy, Gyro Gearloose and Bubba.
- When Vegeta asks for Scrooge, Scrooge switches places with Huey.
Scrooge: (to Huey) "Kick him in the crotch, Unca Scrooge!"
- During the first battle:
Dewey: SHUT UP! UNCA SCROOGE IS WINNING!
Louie: No, I'm pretty sure that's blood coming out of his ears.
Vegeta: Stop trying to hit me and hit me!
Scrooge: I'm not trying.
- "I can't remember me birthday."
- After Louie's sacrifice:
Louie: I'll miss Huey.
Dewey: If only he hadn't blown himself up when I had a perfectly good rocket launcher right here.
- Scrooge and Vegeta switching animation styles when they switch bodies.
- The Noodle Incident the last time Dewey and Louie used the Fusion Dance. "What happened to Webby was an accident!"
- Douie/Lewey deflecting Vegeta's energy burst which destroys Winnipeg.
- Douie/Lewey's downfall:
Dewey: Behold the awesome power of DOUIE!
Louie: You mean Lewey, right?
Louie: How about Ldewey?
Louie: I'm sick of your...Come here! (Lewey/Douie starts beating himself up and crashes into a rock, negating the fusion)
Dewey: I hate you, Louie.
- Vegeta being forced to evacuate Scrooge's body because he can't control his flatulence.
- Scrooge handing the Lucky Dime over to Magica...who then uses it to buy bubblegum.
- "Meet me in one hour, ONE HOUR!" One year later. "You're late."
- Scrooge throwing a bag of Swedish fish at Vegeta.
- "This is impossible! He's a thousand times stronger now than he was-AAAHH!
- "Look, Unca Scrooge! It's a tank!" "Stay away from that tank!"
- CHRISTOPHER WALKEN!!
Christopher Walken: I'm in a lot of movies.
- "Why do I always have to be the crotch?"
- Scrooge and his nephews attempt to use a magic lamp to reverse the damage from Vegeta's visit and bring Huey back to life.
Genie: You got three wishes. What d'ya want?Dewey: We wish for Huey to come back to life.Genie: ...Wouldn't you rather have the batmobile?Dewey: Yeah, okay. I want the batmobile.*The Genie materializes the batmobile, jumps in and drives away**beat*Dewey: Oopsie.
- The extra scene in the Flash version if you chose "Don't play again". It's a mock of Dragon Ball's "in the next episode" describing a really effeminate alien villan coming to earth and you'll have to spend 400 episodes watching him beating up/killing everyone while Goku can't do anything because he's stuck at the post office.
Goku: And guess who's getting married! (Shows a picture of Chiaotzu in a tuxedo and Piccolo in a wedding dress, both of them with their eyes covered with a censor bar).
Ducktalez 4: Louie and the Wishing Star
- Louie trying to mimic the scene in The Iron Giant. Unlike the titular giant, Buzzkill doesn't like Superman.
Louie: You don't have to be the villain! Remember: Superman!Buzzkill: Atomo?Louie: No, Superman!Buzzkill: Atomo!
Ducktalez 5: Quack to the Future
- Dewey's attempt to go to the future.
Dewey: I'll just go to the future! (dissapears a moment, returns with angry expression) Never mind, the future sucks too.Another Dewey: (Appears and sees the group) Aw crap! (Dissapears)
- "I'm glad we decided to keep Cow Dewey"
- Dewey forced to save Hitler by putting a matress under the window and making him bounce into an open waste container.
Ducktalez 6: The Duck Knight (Part 1/2)
- Because so much time had passed since the previous Ducktalez episode, a recap plays at the beginning to catch viewers up. Anyone watching for the first time will likely be confused and amused.