- Anvilicious: Al Gore could quote the manga. After Meanwhile, in the Future is pointed out we knew it was only a matter of time.
- The mutants play a movie of how the future being a wasteland is human's fault.
- Gamo says to a returning Yu to please inform everyone, the wasteland could be avoided.
- Values Dissonance: When Princess asks to become the leader of the kids, Gamo objects. Why? Because she is an evil bitch? No. Because she is a woman. And that women are apparently too sensitive to make serious decisions.
- To be fair, though, her being an evil bitch is the main reason he objects to her leadership. He added her femininity more as an afterthought than anything else. Also, Japan is traditionally a very patriarchal society and Gamo's opinion no doubt reflects this.